Kenic Oxy Sol All Purpose Cleaner
KENIC Oxy-Sol Pet Odor and Stain Remover removes pet odors and stains instantly. Formulated with powerful natural deodorizers, cleansers oxygenated bleach compounds and patented Ordenone TM. *Ordenone TM encapsulates, neutralizes and removes malodors. This product contains NO chlorine bleach and NO enzymes. NOT FOR USE DIRECTLY ON PETS. Keep out of eyes. K9015
CONSUMER NOTE: Test a hidden area of carpet to be cleaned for colorfastness. DO NOT USE on wool, leather or silk. CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children. Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with clear water for about 5 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and flush for an additional 10 minutes. Should irritation persist, get medical attention. In case of skin contact, wash with soap and water. KENIC Pet Care Products are made the way Mother Nature intended... natural and effective. If you have any questions about this product, call us.
Keep this and all pet products out of the reach of children.
KENIC is eco-friendly, our packaging is recyclable.
KENIC is animal friendly and does not promote testing on animals.
DIRECTIONS: Immediately remove solid residues from carpet and blot up any excess moisture. Liberally spray and saturate the affected area. Allow product to sit for at least 10 minutes. Blot up the affected area with a clean colorfast sponge or cloth. If stain or odor persists, a second application may be necessary. Area may be vacuumed after completely dry.
INGREDIENTS: Purified water, natural deodorizers, *Ordenone TM
*ORDENONE® Eliminates Malodors Forever
- ORDENONE is a concentrated compound that works on “contact” to entrap malodor molecules. This unique product material “surrounds” malodor molecules ORDENONE structure.
- In addition to eliminating everyday odors, ORDENONE can also be formulated into a product to selectively deodorize undesirable components, such as an amine, for example.
- With ORDENONE the process of odor elimination occurs immediately upon contact with offensive odor molecules.
- ORDENONE must contact the malodor to be effective. The method of application and deployment is very important.
- ORDENONE has no effect on the normal bacterial processes of the skin.